Mobiltek Bilisim Tel. Elek. Dan. San. ve Dis Tic. Ltd. Sti. ("MOBILTEK" or "Company") respects your privacy and attaches importance to your data security. With this Clarification Text, we aim to inform you about the processing of your personal data by MOBILTEK as the data controller in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("KVKK") and your rights within the scope of KVKK.
1. Processing of Your Personal Data and its Purposes
Your personal data specified below can be processed in a limited and measured manner, in accordance with the purposes specified in articles 4 and 5 of the KVKK and in connection with these purposes.
- Your Identity Information
- Your Contact Information
- MOBILTEK System Username and Password
- Your Vehicle Information Defined by You (License Information, Fleet Information, Location Information, Driver Information, Vehicle Engine Hours and Ignition Status, Rule Violations)
- Your Sound and Video Recording (Sound and Video Recording of the People in the Vehicle in which the Product is Used in the Case of Using Our Products Containing Cameras, Sound Recording of the Conversations Made in our Call Center.)
- Your Accounting Information
- Other Personal Data Transmitted by You
Your processed personal data can be used in;
- Execution of the contract,
- Planning the internal workings and operations of the company,
- Activation and continuity of our mobile applications,
- Planning the work carried out with business partners,
- Measuring customer satisfaction and increasing satisfaction,
- Carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities,
- Identification and verification,
- To introduce our products and services, to inform and remind about campaigns and discounts and personalized campaigns,
- Analyzing your use of the services and storing your data in order to improve and improve the services offered,
- Responding to questions or complaints about our services,
- Fulfilling our administrative, legal and financial obligations,
- Follow-up of legal processes,
- Providing necessary information in line with the demands and inspections of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- Preserving information about your data that should be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- To be able to fulfill our obligations arising from KVKK and to use our rights arising from the legislation.
For the above and but not limited to similar purposes, in accordance with Article 5 (2) (c) of the KVKK; It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties for the establishment and execution of the contract, in accordance with Article 5 (2) (f) of the KVKK; the legitimate interest of the data controller, in accordance with Article 5 (2) (a) of the KVKK; processing is clearly stipulated in the laws, in accordance with Article 5 (2) (ç) of the KVKK; processing is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill his legal obligation, in accordance with Article 5 (2) (ç) of the KVKK; Explicit consent will be processed based on legal reasons. Your personal data will not be used for commercial purposes unless you have your explicit consent.
2. To Whom and For What Purpose Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected is within the scope of KVKK and related legislation and for the purposes stated above, in order to fulfill the purposes described in Article 2 of this Clarification Text;
- Firms that we receive and / or serve on a contractual basis in order to carry out company activities, service and service providers that provide information systems applications, insurance companies, audit firms, accounting firms, law firms, online payment intermediary institutions, banks,
- General Directorate of Security and similar law enforcement agencies,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities.
In order to carry out and improve our activities, including the above, data can be transferred to other third parties with whom we transfer data within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK.
3. Method of Collecting Personal Data
Although your personal data may vary depending on your relationship with MOBILTEK; All units of the Company may be collected and processed verbally, in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods, through corporate e-mail, corporate portal, corporate website, call center, mobile applications and similar means.
If you provide us with personal data belonging to another person, we will consider that you have informed the third parties whose data you have shared, and if necessary, you have obtained permission to share their data with us. We request that you do not share the information of third parties with us or share it by anonymization, unless you explicitly request it.
As personal data owners, listed in Article 11 of KVKK;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other related laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, requesting the compensation of the damage.
In order to use your rights stated above, in accordance with the "Communique on The Principles And Procedures For The Request To Data Controller";
- You can send the wet signed application form in writing to Icerenkoy Mah. Cetinkaya Sok. No:19 Kat:2 Atasehir / Istanbul / Turkey address,
- By e-mail from your e-mail address that you previously notified to the Company and registered in the Company's system to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- You can apply via registered e-mail to email@example.com, registered e-mail address.
By filling out the Data Owner Application Form, you can inform us about your rights you want to use. Your application will be answered free of charge within 30 days. However, if your application requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged.